Friday, January 9, 2009

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately. I shouldn't make excusses, but I have been working my butt off. I've been working extra hours at my day job, which I am looking to get out of. I'm designing a show for February, and ontop of still being a nanny and a having a day job I am designing and makeing prototypes for the spring. Something needs to go and I really want it to be the day job. It's not what it use to be and while yes it pays the bills I would love to have something else pay the bills.

I'm just tired of going there and cleaning and doing things that i have no desire to do. But as for now I can't quit as I need to work as much as I can till March, which is when I start a Spot op gig at one of the theatres in the city. I had a huge work week and made enough money to cover February's bills, but if I can save up more I might be able to quit and do my theatre gig no problem.

I'll still Nanny as I love that job and it's only three times a week for about two to three hours. I love the boys and their dad is great and pays me well.

Overall I want to spend my days knitting and roaming around the city, while occassionaly working a theatre gig.

No comments: