Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TaDa!

TaDa! Finished, or almost finished bag! I took these yesterday before I went to Spool to finish them. What do you think? I really love this fabric. I'm going to use the other colors of it too.


This one is a little softer and more femme, but I love the colors and the illustrations.


Both bags are the same size and are squared on the bottom. I must admitt I was really excited when i figured out how to do that with out sewing a gusset down the side. Only haveing to sew two three inch seams is much better than sewing six extra.

2 comments:

Almay Alday said...

Those bags are so cool! I'm a sucker for underwater wildlife! Love the avatar pictures of you surfing! I have yet to pick that up as sport! I may really try it now!

Unknown said...

LOVE both the fabrics!