Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

It is a snow day today! That meaning I did not have to babysit at noon and have been able to get some more sewing done today. This is great as I want to finish my initial stock of bags by the first of February. This puts me at almost a month ahead of scheadule. It also gives me more time to work on my knit items.

The knit items are a whole different ball game. I have the bamboo yarn I need to knit the tams, but I still need to order my banana silk for the scarves. Hoefully I'll be able to put in an order after February 10th. I'm designing lights for a small production of one acts and am getting a small stipen, but It will be enough for my initial order of banana silk. I'm starting to worry thought I must admit. What if nothing moves once I release my spring and summer items? I truly believe tha I'll do well, but in the back of my mind there is this tiny voice saying "what if!" "what if!".

I try not to listen to much, but I am taking it slow and only making a few items. Enought to have a stock, but not to many that they will be siting around my work space.

No comments: