Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!

Just a quick post and I'm off to work for the day. Simon asked me if I had any new years resolutions and the only one i could think of was that i am determin to learn how to cook tofu. It's a little silly, but that was all I could think of last night. Now I can think of a few more, here is a short list for 2009.

I am going to be a better friend and hibernate in my apartment less.
I am going to be more organized with my business and work towards branding my designs.
I am going to promoto and not be afarid to talk about my work with others.
I am going to halp Simon around the apartment more, and attempt to keep my yarn under control.
I am going to spend less money on things i don't need.
And after all of that i am going to learn how to cook good tofu.

I'd love to hear what some of your resolutions are.
TTFN!
And Again Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute. Haha. I love tofu and cook it all the time if you want some recipes. :P

My only resolution is to be able to run 5 miles without stopping, by the end of the year. If I make too many, I forget what they are.

BlueBetty said...

I would love some good recipes. My roommate last year was Vegan and made the best alfrado and other vegan goodies.

I bake Vegan already, But really would love to branch out.