Saturday, January 17, 2009

Camp and Cold

It is so cold here in Philly. The last couple of winters have been mild and this one is very cold. I have to admit it is nice to actually have a winter. Simon however has said he has never been in a place this cold. I guess this is expected since he is from Australia.

Today was my Camp reunion, which is why this post is so late. I work at a summer arts camp in South Jersey and today was the reunion. We all get together campers and some of the staff and hang out at the camp for a few hours in the afternoon. It was fun to see some of the campers I have taught and visit with some staff that I love.

Tonight we went to the midtown continental for dinner and while pricy the food was amazing. The best part about dinner was the lobster mashed potatoes.

No comments: