Monday, February 6, 2012

Knitting Projects

I seem to have a ton of knitting projects hanging around the apartment.  Some I just started, some I'm think have gone into hibernation.


This is the swatch for a test knitting project I'm doing for NoTwoSnowflakes.  I wish I could show you the garment, but I am sworn to secrecy.  I will make sure to take some pics so when I can share the project with you, I'll have something to show.  The yarn is this great 100% silk lace weight that I'm knitting double.  It's knit up slinky and sheer.


This is one of mine.  It's going to be a spring pattern, fingers crossed, I'll have it out at the end of February or the beginning of March.  It's being knit with Knit Picks Shine Sport.  I used this yarn last year in the Heat Wave and absolutely loved it.  It has great drape.


Here is a test knit for me.  I have a tank top I'm designing that will be out right before the summer.  This knit is just the at the early stages of the design process.  There will be a lot of tweaks to this garment before I release the pattern.  The finally tank will be knit in a solid color.


You may remember this project.  This cardigan has sadly gone into hibernation.  I love the color and the yarn and even the design, but I just need a break from the endless knitting.  That sounds silly, I know, but this is the project that will never end.  It's time to take a break knit something new, and return to this at the end of the month.

No comments: