Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trousers: Complete!


Look!  They're finished!  They fit and everything.  I had Simon snap a quick photo yesterday out in front or our building.

The finishing was really quite easy and I am going to make another pair of these in a more casual fabric.  Here are the pics of my finishing bits and bobs.


I made a button hole for for the waist band that goes on the inside and I sewed a button on the other side.  I decided to do the waist band closure with a hook instead of a button to give it a cleaner look. 


These guys are super cheap.  I found a pack of three for $1.97 at my local shop. 


Here's the waist band closure all sewn and ready to go .  


I admit I'm shore and I had to take the hem up a good 3 1/2 inches.  This was also taking the fact I would wear these pants with heels.  


Hem done.  Now I just need a great excuse to wear these out on the town. 

No comments: